Sunday, November 26, 2006

November 24
A lonely guy , pass his lonely birthday eve

Sigh , 2nd sem so fast ald week 6 , tomorrow is my birthday , i think it seem like last few years there is no people to celebrate with me so today i alreaad celebrate it myself ..... Today after class Kok yung fetch jason , sin yang , steven and me go Wangsa Maju Putra LRT then we take the LRT together,when reach Ampang Park i board at there i think want go take my blood report 1st but when i reach PDN there they are lunch time so i take LRT go KLCC then i go to cinema there see whether got any nice movie match my time or not then i found that Death Note showtime at 1510 so i go buy the ticket , after that i go walk and see whether got something can present to myself and to "someone" as Chrismas present but i didn't found it, because all the thing also not match with her body size so ....i walk and i suddenlyfeel very hungry , because i didn't have my breakfast and lunch , so i walk i saw a Starbuck coffee i bought my favourate coffee Double Esprecio after i finished i go to Mc Donald bought my favourate Mc fillet o'fish ....after i finished the meal i straigh go to cinema watch movie myself after i finished the movie i go take bus back home ... then after reach home i go take bath then cook for my dinner after that online to post this blog .......
A lonely guy , pass his lonely birthday eve

No comments: